Thursday, April 23, 2015

Get Up and Dust yourself Off-Day 3

So, if you read my post from yesterday you will be relieved to know that I am doing MUCH better today.  I have stuck to the plan.

Today is the last day of STAAR testing and that makes me happy.  The students have done a great job!  The amount of pressure that is put on this test is a little crazy!  We had students coming in sick to their stomach, because they we worried they wouldn't do good.  We should have kids that stressed out over a test.

Anyway, here is how today went:

Weight:167.2-This is what happens when you eat everything in sight!  You gain a pound that you lost the day before.

Breakfast-
      I had another Meal Replacement Shake.  I really enjoy them and they are super convenient.  When I don't get up early these are really helpful.  

Snack-
     Cucumbers

Lunch-
     chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, and sweet potatoes.  I also had raspberries. Today was day 3 of this meal.  Kind of glad it is over.  It was good but ready for a change.  Tomorrow's will be wonderful.

Unplanned Snack-3 chips with buffalo dip, mini butterfinger.  Thank goodness those are gone.

Dinner- I made Turkey Taco Bowls.  You can find the recipe here.  

The day was not perfect but sooooo much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment