Tuesday, April 21, 2015

So it begins...One month of marriage and day 1 of the cleanse

So, one month ago today I married my best friend!  It was along time coming but it finally happened.  We got hitched!




One month later I have decided to start the Advocare cleanse.  I almost waited and started tomorrow because he wanted to go out to celebrate making it a month!  LOL!  But I didn't postpone it.  I started today.  There will always be celebrations and get togethers. I am choosing to start the cleanse today and if we go out tonight or go to a movie I will make wise choices.  If we go to the movies I might sneak some fruit in.  I will be the first to admit that I will "cheat" (on food, not my husband).  I know I will.  But as long as I have that meal and then get back on track I will be ok.  So happy one month anniversary to us!



Advocare Cleanse
First weigh in 168.2
Pant size 14

Eating
Day 1
6:20-AM packet of pills

6:45-Fiber drink(soooo much better than before.  It has no flavor, it doesn't thicken, and is not gritty)

7:50-Apple; In the past the fiber drink has made me so full that I didn't eat a lot for breakfast.  I will be changing that tomorrow.  I got pretty hungry around 9:15.

9:30-1/4 Cup of nuts

11:30-chicken, broccoli and cauliflower, sweet potatoes and strawberries

2:30-Apple

Here is where it could have gone south, quickly.

My sweet husband wanted to go out for our 1 month anniversary.  He decided to take me to the Cheesecake Factory and then to see The Fast and the Furious 7.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I was fairly good.

6:00-1 Chicken Samosa-DELICIOUS!  I could have eaten all four of them and then some.
         Chicken BBQ Salad.  The only truly bad thing on there was the ranch.  Everything else was in check.  I did have the ranch on the side so I ate way less, but over all I was proud of my choices so far........
and then there was the dreaded question.  Did you save room for dessert?  Well of course I had room...I just had a salad.  But, believe it or not we did not have any cheesecake. Epic moment!

I still had one more hurdle....POPCORN...from the movie theater....with butter.  I DID IT!  I didn't get anything.  No butter, no popcorn...nothing!

10:20 Herbal pill.

It was a great day!  I drank my water and then some.  I had some self-control and I got to spend the evening with my husband!  One to day two...

Leave me a message for tips or encouragement or just to tell me to shut up!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment